- Strand information on RNA transcript
- Library capture of both coding RNA, as well as multiple forms of non-coding RNA that are poly-adenylated
- Reduced total assay time
- Optimized workflows for processing low sample (LS) and high sample (HS) numbers in parallel
- Each kit contains adapter index tubes recommended for preparing and pooling 12 or fewer samples for sequencing
- When used together, kits A and B allow for pooling up to 24 samples using the 12 different indices in each kit
View an example of a TruSeq Stranded mRNA Sample Prep data set from a MiSeq2 run.