Add or Update Prep Requests to Existing Biosamples
You can add new prep requests or update yield requirements for biosamples that have already been added to your account.
- Download or open a biosample workflow template.
- Complete the following fields for each biosample.
Save the file.
- Biosample Name—The unique identifier for the source DNA.
- Prep Request—The name of the library prep kit to use for preparing the biosample.
The name must exactly match an existing library prep kit.
- Required Yield Gbp—The required yield for the prep request.
- [Optional] Analysis Workflow—The name of the analysis workflow.
- [Optional] Analysis Group—For analysis workflows that use data from more than one biosample, the name of the analysis group.
- [Optional] Sample Label—For analysis workflows that use data from more than one biosample, the sample label.
- [Optional] Delivery Mode—The delivery instructions for the analysis, Deliver or Do Not Deliver.
All template columns must be present in the biosample workflow file, but the Default Project cannot be changed using a biosample workflow. If the biosample already exists, this column is ignored. For information about changing the default project for a biosample, see Change Default Project.
||From the biosamples master list, select the File drop-down arrow, point to Upload, and then select Biosample Workflow.
||In the Upload a Biosample Workflow dialog, add your biosample workflow file
BaseSpace Sequence Hub validates the file and identifies any errors.
||If there are errors in the manifest file, correct the errors and upload the file again.
||If there are no errors, review the notifications and select Continue.