Add or Update Prep Requests to Existing Biosamples
You can add new prep requests or update yield requirements for biosamples that have already been added to your account.
- Download or open a biosample workflow template.
- For each biosample, enter the following required information.
[Optional] Add instructions for analysis workflows.
Save the file.
- Biosample Name—The unique identifier for the source DNA.
- Default Project—The default project for storing analysis data.
- Prep Request—The name of the library prep kit to use for preparing the biosample.
The name must exactly match an existing library prep kit.
- Required Yield Gbp—The required yield for the prep request.
All template columns must be present in the biosample workflow file, but the Default Project cannot be changed using a biosample workflow. If the biosample does not exist in the specified project, BaseSpace Sequence Hub creates a new biosample in the project. For information about changing the default project for a biosample, see Change Default Project.
||From the biosamples master list, select the File drop-down arrow, point to Upload, and then select Biosample Workflow.
||In the Upload a Biosample Workflow dialog, add your biosample workflow file
BaseSpace Sequence Hub validates the file and identifies any errors.
||If there are errors in the manifest file, correct the errors and upload the file again.
||If there are no errors, review the notifications and select Continue.