You can install another copy of the MiSeq Reporter software on a separate computer. This enables you to perform secondary analysis of run data while the MiSeq is performing a subsequent run.
The MiSeq Reporter software requires the following computing specifications:
- 64-bit Windows OS (Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, English version with English-US regional settings)
- ≥ 16 GB RAM; ≥ 32 GB RAM recommended
- ≥ 1 TB disk space
- Quad core processor (2.8 GHz, or higher)
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.1 (.NET 4.0 for MiSeq Reporter v2.5 and earlier)
Installation and Licensing
- After downloading a second copy of the MiSeq Reporter software, open the software installer (setup.exe), and accept the end-user licensing agreement (EULA).
- No license key is required as this additional copy is free of charge with your MiSeq.